Travel insurance is an essential component of your travel plans, especially if you are boating. Most travel policies will either refuse cover, or impose strict limitations while you are on the water, which is why we recommend Topsail Travel Insurance, backed by Lloyd’s of London.
Their policies are designed for the boating community with no restrictions while you are on your sailing or motor vessel, at the same time providing the cover you expect for your non-boating trips.
- No policy restrictions while on the water
- All-in-one – policies are designed to be used as regular travel insurance when on a non-boating trip, in addition to providing full cover while on the water including medical expenses; search and rescue; re-joining the boat; crew replacement and yacht charter excess waiver
- Single or multi-trip – suitable polices and premiums available if you are going on one trip, or take regular trips
- Offshore cover included as standard – on all annual polices, and available on single trip polices
- Competitive premiums – when compared against other travel insurance providers
- Groups & families – include your friends & family under the same policy for simplicity
- Long-term cruisers – offering maximum trip durations exceeding 12 months
- Straightforward policy – a 20 page policy means you can quickly and easily understand exactly what you are covered for
- Racing included as standard (offshore racing requires prior agreement)